My name is Rebecca Tjahja. I am currently a senior at Gretchen Whitney High School. I have a passion for the humanitarian aspect of business, and in keeping with my Christian values I founded Truly Absolute Inc., a non profit that raises money for underprivileged children. Mindful of the opportunities I have had, I am compelled to provide similar opportunities for students in my community who cannot afford or do not have access to resources that will allow them to reach their academic and artistic goals. In the realm of high school, I currently serve as the California Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Southern Section Vice President, as I strive to shape and improve myself, empower my fellow members and work toward creating an FBLA section that promotes the ideals of the organization as we move into the 21st century.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Education - Information about my current education.
- Career - Experience: About my past experiences that qualify me as the business leader I am today. / Community and Volunteer Activities: Information about all of the projects and events I have done that are for the purpose of helping others and giving back to the community. / Career Summary: Information about the future career that I would like to pursue. / Letters of Recognition and Recommendation: A library of letters that I have received for my accomplishments.
- Achievements - Awards and Recognition: A library of all of my awards and recognition that I have received during my high school career.
- Special Skills- An overview of 5 skills that make me a effective and efficient business leader / Writing Sample: An example of one of my award winning works of writing.
- My Résumé- A collection of my objectives, career accomplishments, education, special skills, recognition..etc...
- Contact Information - My email.
- Source Library- A collection of sources that I used for information that did not belong to me.